Monday 11 February 2019

Barbie Fashionistas 2019


So we got a first look at the Fashionistas coming out in Fall 2019.

First, the pluses: I love, LOVE the prosthetic leg so she will be a must-have! And the two ladies on each end are lovely.

The minuses: Only one doll is articulated. C'mon Mattel!!

Now, I'm surprised they put Barbie in the wheelchair and not one of Barbie's friends like back in the 90s.

I'd have to see the Ken in person as I'm on the fence about his looks but he looks like a broad Ken.

I like the idea of a tomboyish girl but it's not a favorite face of mine and the hair looks whack.

Finally, the girl with the braids seems 'meh' to me. She's another one I'd have to see IRL first.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a doll with braids like that, but I find the face a bit too smiley. The rest I'll have to wait and see IRL. Just found your blog by the way, looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too like the idea of braids and, like you, I think the face is too smiley. Reminds me of Fashionista 82 Chic in Chambray and I didn't get her because I didn't like her that much.

      Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to post regularly! :)

      Delete

Finally!... sort of...